Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Agent
The definition of agent, the meaning of the word Agent:
Is agent a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An active and efficient cause; capable of producing a certain effect
- n. - A representative who acts on behalf of other persons or organizations
- n. - A substance that exerts some force or effect
- n. - A businessman who buys or sells for another in exchange for a commission
- n. - Any agent or representative of a federal agency or bureau
- n. - The semantic role of the animate entity that instigates or causes the happening denoted by the verb in the clause
Agent is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in agent: A E G N T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to agent:
41 words found using the letters in "Agent"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words