Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
12 Definitions of Net
The definition of net, the meaning of the word Net:
Is net a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A computer network consisting of a worldwide network of computer networks that use the TCP/IP network protocols to facilitate data transmission and exchange
- n. - A trap made of netting to catch fish or birds or insects
- n. - The excess of revenues over outlays in a given period of time (including depreciation and other non-cash expenses)
- n. - A goal lined with netting (as in soccer or hockey)
- n. - Game equipment consisting of a strip of netting dividing the playing area in tennis or badminton
- n. - An open fabric of string or rope or wire woven together at regular intervals
- v. - Make as a net profit
- v. - Yield as a net profit
- v. - Construct or form a web, as if by weaving
- v. - Catch with a net
- adj. - Remaining after all deductions
- adj. - Conclusive in a process or progression
Net is worth 3 points in Scrabble, and 4 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in net: E N T
1 Anagram of Net
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to net:
4 words found using the letters in "Net"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words