Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Nest
The definition of nest, the meaning of the word Nest:
Is nest a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A structure in which animals lay eggs or give birth to their young
- n. - A kind of gun emplacement
- n. - A cosy or secluded retreat
- n. - A gang of people (criminals or spies or terrorists) assembled in one locality
- n. - Furniture pieces made to fit close together
- v. - Inhabit a nest, usually after building
- v. - Fit together or fit inside
- v. - Move or arrange oneself in a comfortable and cozy position
- v. - Gather nests
Nest is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in nest: E N S T
3 Anagrams of Nest
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to nest:
12 words found using the letters in "Nest"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words