Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Rents
The definition of rents, the meaning of the word Rents:
Is rents a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A payment or series of payments made by the lessee to an owner for use of some property, facility, equipment, or service
- n. - An opening made forcibly as by pulling apart
- n. - The return derived from cultivated land in excess of that derived from the poorest land cultivated under similar conditions
- n. - The act of rending or ripping or splitting something
- v. - Let for money
- v. - Grant use or occupation of under a term of contract
- v. - Engage for service under a term of contract
- v. - Hold under a lease or rental agreement; of goods and services
Rents is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in rents: E N R S T
3 Anagrams of Rents
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rents:
30 words found using the letters in "Rents"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words