Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Insert
The definition of insert, the meaning of the word Insert:
Is insert a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A folded section placed between the leaves of another publication
- n. - An artifact that is inserted or is to be inserted
- n. - (broadcasting) a local announcement inserted into a network program
- n. - (film) a still picture that is introduced and that interrupts the action of a film
- v. - Put or introduce into something
- v. - Introduce
- v. - Fit snugly into
- v. - Insert casually
Insert is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in insert: E I N R S T
8 Anagrams of Insert
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to insert:
98 words found using the letters in "Insert"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words