Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Siren
The definition of siren, the meaning of the word Siren:
Is siren a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A sea nymph (part woman and part bird) supposed to lure sailors to destruction on the rocks where the nymphs lived
- n. - A woman who is considered to be dangerously seductive
- n. - A warning signal that is a loud wailing sound
- n. - An acoustic device producing a loud often wailing sound as a signal or warning
- n. - Eellike aquatic North American salamander with small forelimbs and no hind limbs; have permanent external gills
Siren is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in siren: E I N R S
5 Anagrams of Siren
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to siren:
35 words found using the letters in "Siren"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words