Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Rein
The definition of rein, the meaning of the word Rein:
Is rein a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - One of a pair of long straps (usually connected to the bit or the headpiece) used to control a horse
- n. - Any means of control
- v. - Control and direct with or as if by reins
- v. - Stop or slow up one's horse or oneself by or as if by pulling the reins
- v. - Stop or check by or as if by a pull at the reins
- v. - Keep in check
Rein is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in rein: E I N R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rein:
9 words found using the letters in "Rein"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words