Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Finer
The definition of finer, the meaning of the word Finer:
Is finer a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj. - (comparative of `fine') greater in quality or excellence
- adj. - Being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition
- adj. - Minutely precise especially in differences in meaning
- adj. - Thin in thickness or diameter
- adj. - Characterized by elegance or refinement or accomplishment
- adj. - Of textures that are smooth to the touch or substances consisting of relatively small particles
- adj. - Free from impurities; having a high or specified degree of purity
Finer is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in finer: E F I N R
1 Anagram of Finer
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to finer:
28 words found using the letters in "Finer"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words