Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, fine is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
1. An expression of agreement normally occurring at the beginning of a sentence
2. In a delicate manner
1. Issue a ticket or a fine to as a penalty
1. Being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition
2. Minutely precise especially in differences in meaning
3. Thin in thickness or diameter
4. Characterized by elegance or refinement or accomplishment
5. Of textures that are smooth to the touch or substances consisting of relatively small particles
6. Free from impurities; having a high or specified degree of purity
1. Money extracted as a penalty
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in fine?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words