Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, tie is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 3 points in Scrabble, and 3 points in Words with Friends
1. Fasten or secure with a rope, string, or cord
2. Finish a game with an equal number of points, goals, etc.
3. Limit or restrict to
4. Connect, fasten, or put together two or more pieces
5. Form a knot or bow in
6. Create social or emotional ties
7. Perform a marriage ceremony
8. Make by tying pieces together
9. Unite musical notes by a tie
1. Neckwear consisting of a long narrow piece of material worn (mostly by men) under a collar and tied in knot at the front
2. A social or business relationship
3. Equality of score in a contest
4. A horizontal beam used to prevent two other structural members from spreading apart or separating
5. A fastener that serves to join or connect
6. The finish of a contest in which the score is tied and the winner is undecided
7. (music) a slur over two notes of the same pitch; indicates that the note is to be sustained for their combined time value
8. One of the cross braces that support the rails on a railway track
9. A cord (or string or ribbon or wire etc.) with which something is tied
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in tie?
2 Letter Words