Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
14 Definitions of Tied
The definition of tied, the meaning of the word Tied:
Is tied a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Fasten or secure with a rope, string, or cord
- v. - Finish a game with an equal number of points, goals, etc.
- v. - Limit or restrict to
- v. - Connect, fasten, or put together two or more pieces
- v. - Form a knot or bow in
- v. - Create social or emotional ties
- v. - Perform a marriage ceremony
- v. - Make by tying pieces together
- v. - Unite musical notes by a tie
- adj. - Bound or secured closely
- adj. - Bound together by or as if by a strong rope; especially as by a bond of affection
- adj. - Fastened with strings or cords
- adj. - Closed with a lace
- adj. - Of the score in a contest
Tied is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in tied: D E I T
4 Anagrams of Tied
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tied:
14 words found using the letters in "Tied"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words