Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, tied is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
1. Bound or secured closely
2. Bound together by or as if by a strong rope; especially as by a bond of affection
3. Fastened with strings or cords
4. Closed with a lace
5. Of the score in a contest
1. Fasten or secure with a rope, string, or cord
2. Finish a game with an equal number of points, goals, etc.
3. Limit or restrict to
4. Connect, fasten, or put together two or more pieces
5. Form a knot or bow in
6. Create social or emotional ties
7. Perform a marriage ceremony
8. Make by tying pieces together
9. Unite musical notes by a tie
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in tied?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words