Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Sited
The definition of sited, the meaning of the word Sited:
Is sited a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Assign a location to
- v. - Be seated
- v. - Be around, often idly or without specific purpose
- v. - Take a seat
- v. - Be in session
- v. - Assume a posture as for artistic purposes
- v. - Sit and travel on the back of animal, usually while controlling its motions
- v. - Be located or situated somewhere
- v. - Work or act as a baby-sitter; I have too much homework to do"
- v. - Show to a seat; assign a seat for
- v. - Serve in a specific professional capacity
Sited is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in sited: D E I S T
6 Anagrams of Sited
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sited:
39 words found using the letters in "Sited"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words