Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
16 Definitions of Driest
The definition of driest, the meaning of the word Driest:
Is driest a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj. - Free from liquid or moisture; lacking natural or normal moisture or depleted of water; or no longer wet
- adj. - Humorously sarcastic or mocking
- adj. - Lacking moisture or volatile components
- adj. - Opposed to or prohibiting the production and sale of alcoholic beverages
- adj. - Not producing milk
- adj. - (of liquor) having a low residual sugar content because of decomposition of sugar during fermentation
- adj. - Without a mucous or watery discharge; a small child with a dry nose"
- adj. - Not shedding tears
- adj. - Lacking interest or stimulation; dull and lifeless
- adj. - Used of solid substances in contrast with liquid ones
- adj. - Unproductive especially of the expected results
- adj. - Having no adornment or coloration
- adj. - (of food) eaten without a spread or sauce or other garnish
- adj. - Having a large proportion of strong liquor
- adj. - Lacking warmth or emotional involvement
- adj. - Practicing complete abstinence from alcoholic beverages; I happen to be teetotal"
Driest is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in driest: D E I R S T
2 Anagrams of Driest
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to driest:
85 words found using the letters in "Driest"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words