Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Rent
The definition of rent, the meaning of the word Rent:
Is rent a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A payment or series of payments made by the lessee to an owner for use of some property, facility, equipment, or service
- n. - An opening made forcibly as by pulling apart
- n. - The return derived from cultivated land in excess of that derived from the poorest land cultivated under similar conditions
- n. - The act of rending or ripping or splitting something
- v. - Let for money
- v. - Grant use or occupation of under a term of contract
- v. - Engage for service under a term of contract
- v. - Hold under a lease or rental agreement; of goods and services
- v. - Tear or be torn violently
Rent is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in rent: E N R T
1 Anagram of Rent
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rent:
10 words found using the letters in "Rent"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words