Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, rip is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
1. Tear or be torn violently
2. Move precipitously or violently
3. Cut (wood) along the grain
4. Criticize or abuse strongly and violently
1. A dissolute man in fashionable society
2. An opening made forcibly as by pulling apart
3. A stretch of turbulent water in a river or the sea caused by one current flowing into or across another current
4. The act of rending or ripping or splitting something
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in rip?
2 Letter Words