Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Rip
The definition of rip, the meaning of the word Rip:
Is rip a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A dissolute man in fashionable society
- n. - An opening made forcibly as by pulling apart
- n. - A stretch of turbulent water in a river or the sea caused by one current flowing into or across another current
- n. - The act of rending or ripping or splitting something
- v. - Tear or be torn violently
- v. - Move precipitously or violently
- v. - Cut (wood) along the grain
- v. - Criticize or abuse strongly and violently
Rip is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in rip: I P R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rip:
1 word found using the letters in "Rip"
2 Letter Words