Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Rips
The definition of rips, the meaning of the word Rips:
Is rips a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A dissolute man in fashionable society
- n. - An opening made forcibly as by pulling apart
- n. - A stretch of turbulent water in a river or the sea caused by one current flowing into or across another current
- n. - The act of rending or ripping or splitting something
- v. - Tear or be torn violently
- v. - Move precipitously or violently
- v. - Cut (wood) along the grain
- v. - Criticize or abuse strongly and violently
Rips is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in rips: I P R S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rips:
9 words found using the letters in "Rips"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words