Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Rake
The definition of rake, the meaning of the word Rake:
Is rake a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A dissolute man in fashionable society
- n. - Degree of deviation from a horizontal plane
- n. - A long-handled tool with a row of teeth at its head; used to move leaves or loosen soil
- v. - Move through with or as if with a rake
- v. - Level or smooth with a rake
- v. - Sweep the length of
- v. - Examine hastily
- v. - Gather with a rake
- v. - Scrape gently
Rake is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in rake: A E K R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rake:
11 words found using the letters in "Rake"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words