Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Crisp
The definition of crisp, the meaning of the word Crisp:
Is crisp a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A thin crisp slice of potato fried in deep fat
- v. - Make wrinkles or creases on a smooth surface; make a pressed, folded or wrinkled line in
- v. - Make brown and crisp by heating
- adj. - (of something seen or heard) clearly defined
- adj. - Tender and brittle
- adj. - Pleasantly cold and invigorating
- adj. - Pleasingly firm and fresh
- adj. - (of hair) in small tight curls
- adj. - Brief and to the point; effectively cut short; `yes'"
Crisp is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in crisp: C I P R S
1 Anagram of Crisp
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to crisp:
17 words found using the letters in "Crisp"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words