Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Grip
The definition of grip, the meaning of the word Grip:
Is grip a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The act of grasping
- n. - The appendage to an object that is designed to be held in order to use or move it
- n. - A portable rectangular container for carrying clothes
- n. - The friction between a body and the surface on which it moves (as between an automobile tire and the road)
- n. - Worker who moves the camera around while a film or television show is being made
- n. - An intellectual hold or understanding
- n. - A flat wire hairpin whose prongs press tightly together; used to hold bobbed hair in place
- v. - Hold fast or firmly
- v. - To grip or seize, as in a wrestling match
- v. - To render motionless, as with a fixed stare or by arousing terror or awe
Grip is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in grip: G I P R
1 Anagram of Grip
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to grip:
6 words found using the letters in "Grip"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words