Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Pig
The definition of pig, the meaning of the word Pig:
Is pig a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Domestic swine
- n. - A coarse obnoxious person
- n. - A person regarded as greedy and pig-like
- n. - Uncomplimentary terms for a policeman
- n. - Mold consisting of a bed of sand in which pig iron is cast
- n. - A crude block of metal (lead or iron) poured from a smelting furnace
- v. - Live like a pig, in squalor
- v. - Eat greedily
- v. - Give birth
Pig is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in pig: G I P
1 Anagram of Pig
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pig:
2 words found using the letters in "Pig"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words