Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Tense
The definition of tense, the meaning of the word Tense:
Is tense a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A grammatical category of verbs used to express distinctions of time
- v. - Become stretched or tense or taut
- v. - Increase the tension on
- v. - Become tense, nervous, or uneasy
- v. - Cause to be tense and uneasy or nervous or anxious
- adj. - In or of a state of physical or nervous tension
- adj. - Pronounced with relatively tense tongue muscles (e.g., the vowel sound in `beat')
- adj. - Taut or rigid; stretched tight
Tense is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in tense: E E N S T
2 Anagrams of Tense
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tense:
23 words found using the letters in "Tense"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words