Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Tune
The definition of tune, the meaning of the word Tune:
Is tune a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A succession of notes forming a distinctive sequence
- n. - The property of producing accurately a note of a given pitch
- n. - The adjustment of a radio receiver or other circuit to a required frequency
- v. - Adjust for (better) functioning
- v. - Adjust the pitches of (musical instruments)
Tune is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in tune: E N T U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tune:
11 words found using the letters in "Tune"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words