Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Vent
The definition of vent, the meaning of the word Vent:
Is vent a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A hole for the escape of gas or air
- n. - External opening of urinary or genital system of a lower vertebrate
- n. - A fissure in the earth's crust (or in the surface of some other planet) through which molten lava and gases erupt
- n. - A slit in a garment (as in the back seam of a jacket)
- n. - Activity that frees or expresses creative energy or emotion
- v. - Give expression or utterance to
- v. - Expose to cool or cold air so as to cool or freshen
Vent is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in vent: E N T V
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to vent:
6 words found using the letters in "Vent"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words