Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
13 Definitions of Bent
The definition of bent, the meaning of the word Bent:
Is bent a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A relatively permanent inclination to react in a particular way
- n. - Grass for pastures and lawns especially bowling and putting greens
- n. - An area of grassland unbounded by fences or hedges
- n. - A special way of doing something
- v. - Form a curve
- v. - Change direction
- v. - Cause (a plastic object) to assume a crooked or angular form
- v. - Bend one's back forward from the waist on down
- v. - Turn from a straight course, fixed direction, or line of interest
- v. - Bend a joint
- adj. - Fixed in your purpose
- adj. - Used of the back and knees; stooped
- adj. - Of metal e.g.
Bent is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in bent: B E N T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bent:
9 words found using the letters in "Bent"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words