Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, bent is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
1. Form a curve
2. Change direction
3. Cause (a plastic object) to assume a crooked or angular form
4. Bend one's back forward from the waist on down
5. Turn from a straight course, fixed direction, or line of interest
6. Bend a joint
1. Fixed in your purpose
2. Used of the back and knees; stooped
3. Of metal e.g.
1. A relatively permanent inclination to react in a particular way
2. Grass for pastures and lawns especially bowling and putting greens
3. An area of grassland unbounded by fences or hedges
4. A special way of doing something
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in bent?
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words