Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
12 Definitions of Bend
The definition of bend, the meaning of the word Bend:
Is bend a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A circular segment of a curve
- n. - Movement that causes the formation of a curve
- n. - Curved segment (of a road or river or railroad track etc.)
- n. - An angular or rounded shape made by folding
- n. - A town in central Oregon at the eastern foot of the Cascade Range
- n. - Diagonal line traversing a shield from the upper right corner to the lower left
- v. - Form a curve
- v. - Change direction
- v. - Cause (a plastic object) to assume a crooked or angular form
- v. - Bend one's back forward from the waist on down
- v. - Turn from a straight course, fixed direction, or line of interest
- v. - Bend a joint
Bend is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in bend: B D E N
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bend:
11 words found using the letters in "Bend"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words