Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
13 Definitions of Bed
The definition of bed, the meaning of the word Bed:
Is bed a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep
- n. - A plot of ground in which plants are growing
- n. - A depression forming the ground under a body of water
- n. - (geology) a stratum of rock (especially sedimentary rock)
- n. - A stratum of ore or coal thick enough to be mined with profit
- n. - Single thickness of usually some homogeneous substance
- n. - The flat surface of a printing press on which the type form is laid in the last stage of producing a newspaper or magazine or book etc.
- n. - A foundation of earth or rock supporting a road or railroad track
- v. - Furnish with a bed
- v. - Place (plants) in a prepared bed of soil
- v. - Put to bed
- v. - Have sexual intercourse with
- v. - Prepare for sleep
Bed is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in bed: B D E
1 Anagram of Bed
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bed:
4 words found using the letters in "Bed"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words