Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Bead
The definition of bead, the meaning of the word Bead:
Is bead a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A small ball with a hole through the middle
- n. - A shape that is spherical and small
- n. - A beaded molding for edging or decorating furniture
- v. - Form into beads, as of water or sweat, for example
- v. - Decorate by sewing beads onto
- v. - String together like beads
Bead is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in bead: A B D E
2 Anagrams of Bead
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bead:
13 words found using the letters in "Bead"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words