Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
13 Definitions of Beds
The definition of beds, the meaning of the word Beds:
Is beds a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep
- n. - A plot of ground in which plants are growing
- n. - A depression forming the ground under a body of water
- n. - (geology) a stratum of rock (especially sedimentary rock)
- n. - A stratum of ore or coal thick enough to be mined with profit
- n. - Single thickness of usually some homogeneous substance
- n. - The flat surface of a printing press on which the type form is laid in the last stage of producing a newspaper or magazine or book etc.
- n. - A foundation of earth or rock supporting a road or railroad track
- v. - Furnish with a bed
- v. - Place (plants) in a prepared bed of soil
- v. - Put to bed
- v. - Have sexual intercourse with
- v. - Prepare for sleep
Beds is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in beds: B D E S
1 Anagram of Beds
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to beds:
9 words found using the letters in "Beds"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words