Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Aides
The definition of aides, the meaning of the word Aides:
Is aides a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - (Greek mythology) the god of the underworld in ancient mythology; brother of Zeus and husband of Persephone
- n. - An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer
- n. - Someone who acts as assistant
- v. - Give help or assistance; be of service
- v. - Improve the condition of
Aides is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in aides: A D E I S
2 Anagrams of Aides
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to aides:
33 words found using the letters in "Aides"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words