Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Alto
The definition of alto, the meaning of the word Alto:
Is alto a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A singer whose voice lies in the alto clef
- n. - The lowest female singing voice
- n. - The highest adult male singing voice
- n. - (of a musical instrument) the second highest instrument in a family of musical instruments
- n. - The pitch range of the lowest female voice
- adj. - Of or being the lowest female voice
- adj. - Of or being the highest male voice; having a range above that of tenor
- adj. - (of a musical instrument) second highest member of a group
Alto is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in alto: A L O T
2 Anagrams of Alto
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to alto:
13 words found using the letters in "Alto"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words