Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, float is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
1. Be in motion due to some air or water current
2. Be afloat either on or below a liquid surface and not sink to the bottom
3. Set afloat
4. Circulate or discuss tentatively; test the waters with
5. Move lightly, as if suspended
6. Put into the water
7. Make the surface of level or smooth
8. Allow (currencies) to fluctuate
9. Convert from a fixed point notation to a floating point notation
1. The time interval between the deposit of a check in a bank and its payment
2. The number of shares outstanding and available for trading by the public
3. A drink with ice cream floating in it
4. An elaborate display mounted on a platform carried by a truck (or pulled by a truck) in a procession or parade
5. A hand tool with a flat face used for smoothing and finishing the surface of plaster or cement or stucco
6. Something that floats on the surface of water
7. An air-filled sac near the spinal column in many fishes that helps maintain buoyancy
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in float?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words