Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Loft
The definition of loft, the meaning of the word Loft:
Is loft a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Floor consisting of a large unpartitioned space over a factory or warehouse or other commercial space
- n. - Floor consisting of open space at the top of a house just below roof; often used for storage
- n. - (golf) the backward slant on the head of some golf clubs that is designed to drive the ball high in the air
- n. - A raised shelter in which pigeons are kept
- v. - Store in a loft
- v. - Propel through the air
- v. - Kick or strike high in the air
- v. - Lay out a full-scale working drawing of the lines of a vessel's hull
Loft is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in loft: F L O T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to loft:
5 words found using the letters in "Loft"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words