Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
13 Definitions of Ball
The definition of ball, the meaning of the word Ball:
Is ball a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Round object that is hit or thrown or kicked in games
- n. - A solid projectile that is shot by a musket
- n. - An object with a spherical shape
- n. - The people assembled at a lavish formal dance
- n. - One of the two male reproductive glands that produce spermatozoa and secrete androgens
- n. - A spherical object used as a plaything
- n. - United States comedienne best known as the star of a popular television program (1911-1989)
- n. - A compact mass
- n. - A lavish dance requiring formal attire
- n. - A more or less rounded anatomical body or mass
- n. - The game of baseball
- n. - A pitch that is not in the strike zone
- v. - Form into a ball by winding or rolling
Ball is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in ball: A B L L
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to ball:
8 words found using the letters in "Ball"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words