Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, basic is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
1. Pertaining to or constituting a base or basis
2. Reduced to the simplest and most significant form possible without loss of generality
3. Serving as a base or starting point
4. Of or denoting or of the nature of or containing a base
1. A popular programming language that is relatively easy to learn; an acronym for beginner's all-purpose symbolic instruction code; no longer in general use
2. (usually plural) a necessary commodity for which demand is constant
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in basic?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words