Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Basic
The definition of basic, the meaning of the word Basic:
Is basic a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A popular programming language that is relatively easy to learn; an acronym for beginner's all-purpose symbolic instruction code; no longer in general use
- n. - (usually plural) a necessary commodity for which demand is constant
- adj. - Pertaining to or constituting a base or basis
- adj. - Reduced to the simplest and most significant form possible without loss of generality
- adj. - Serving as a base or starting point
- adj. - Of or denoting or of the nature of or containing a base
Basic is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in basic: A B C I S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to basic:
22 words found using the letters in "Basic"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words