Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Blind
The definition of blind, the meaning of the word Blind:
Is blind a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - People who have severe visual impairments, considered as a group
- n. - A hiding place sometimes used by hunters (especially duck hunters)
- n. - A protective covering that keeps things out or hinders sight
- n. - Something intended to misrepresent the true nature of an activity
- v. - Render unable to see
- v. - Make blind by putting the eyes out
- v. - Make dim by comparison or conceal
- adj. - Unable to see
- adj. - Unable or unwilling to perceive or understand
- adj. - Not based on reason or evidence
Blind is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in blind: B D I L N
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to blind:
15 words found using the letters in "Blind"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words