Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Blur
The definition of blur, the meaning of the word Blur:
Is blur a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A hazy or indistinct representation
- v. - Become glassy; lose clear vision
- v. - To make less distinct or clear
- v. - Make unclear, indistinct, or blurred
- v. - Make a smudge on; soil by smudging
- v. - Make dim or indistinct
- v. - Become vague or indistinct
Blur is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in blur: B L R U
1 Anagram of Blur
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to blur:
4 words found using the letters in "Blur"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words