Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, breach is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
1. Act in disregard of laws, rules, contracts, or promises
2. Make an opening or gap in
1. A failure to perform some promised act or obligation
2. An opening (especially a gap in a dike or fortification)
3. A personal or social separation (as between opposing factions)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in breach?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words