Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Arch
The definition of arch, the meaning of the word Arch:
Is arch a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A curved shape in the vertical plane that spans an opening
- n. - A curved bony structure supporting or enclosing organs (especially the inner sides of the feet)
- n. - A passageway under a curved masonry construction
- n. - (architecture) a masonry construction (usually curved) for spanning an opening and supporting the weight above it
- v. - Form an arch or curve
- adj. - (used of behavior or attitude) characteristic of those who treat others with condescension
- adj. - Expert in skulduggery
- adj. - Naughtily or annoyingly playful
Arch is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in arch: A C H R
1 Anagram of Arch
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to arch:
7 words found using the letters in "Arch"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words