Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Chair
The definition of chair, the meaning of the word Chair:
Is chair a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A seat for one person, with a support for the back
- n. - The position of professor
- n. - The officer who presides at the meetings of an organization
- n. - An instrument of execution by electrocution; resembles an ordinary seat for one person
- n. - A particular seat in an orchestra
- v. - Act or preside as chair, as of an academic department in a university
- v. - Preside over
Chair is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in chair: A C H I R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to chair:
21 words found using the letters in "Chair"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words