Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Bright
The definition of bright, the meaning of the word Bright:
Is bright a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj. - Emitting or reflecting light readily or in large amounts
- adj. - Having striking color
- adj. - Characterized by quickness and ease in learning
- adj. - Having lots of light either natural or artificial
- adj. - Made smooth and bright by or as if by rubbing; reflecting a sheen or glow
- adj. - Splendid
- adj. - Not made dim or less bright
- adj. - Clear and sharp and ringing
- adj. - Characterized by happiness or gladness
- adj. - Full or promise
- adv. - With brightness
Bright is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in bright: B G H I R T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bright:
24 words found using the letters in "Bright"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words