Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Rib
The definition of rib, the meaning of the word Rib:
Is rib a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Support resembling the rib of an animal
- n. - Any of the 12 pairs of curved arches of bone extending from the spine to or toward the sternum in humans (and similar bones in most vertebrates)
- n. - Cut of meat including one or more ribs
- n. - A teasing remark
- n. - A riblike supporting or strengthening part of an animal or plant
- n. - A projecting molding on the underside of a vault or ceiling; may be ornamental or structural
- v. - Form vertical ribs by knitting
- v. - Subject to laughter or ridicule
Rib is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in rib: B I R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rib:
1 word found using the letters in "Rib"
2 Letter Words