Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Ribs
The definition of ribs, the meaning of the word Ribs:
Is ribs a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Support resembling the rib of an animal
- n. - Any of the 12 pairs of curved arches of bone extending from the spine to or toward the sternum in humans (and similar bones in most vertebrates)
- n. - Cut of meat including one or more ribs
- n. - A teasing remark
- n. - A riblike supporting or strengthening part of an animal or plant
- n. - A projecting molding on the underside of a vault or ceiling; may be ornamental or structural
- v. - Form vertical ribs by knitting
- v. - Subject to laughter or ridicule
Ribs is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in ribs: B I R S
1 Anagram of Ribs
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to ribs:
9 words found using the letters in "Ribs"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words