Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Crib
The definition of crib, the meaning of the word Crib:
Is crib a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Baby bed with high sides made of slats
- n. - A literal translation used in studying a foreign language (often used illicitly)
- n. - A bin or granary for storing grains
- n. - The cards discarded by players at cribbage
- n. - A card game (usually for two players) in which each player is dealt six cards and discards one or two
- v. - Use a crib, as in an exam
- v. - Take unauthorized (intellectual material)
- v. - Line with beams or planks
Crib is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in crib: B C I R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to crib:
2 words found using the letters in "Crib"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words