Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Bug
The definition of bug, the meaning of the word Bug:
Is bug a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - General term for any insect or similar creeping or crawling invertebrate
- n. - A fault or defect in a computer program, system, or machine
- n. - A small hidden microphone; for listening secretly
- n. - Insects with sucking mouthparts and forewings thickened and leathery at the base; usually show incomplete metamorphosis
- n. - A minute life form (especially a disease-causing bacterium); the term is not in technical use
- v. - Annoy persistently
- v. - Tap a telephone or telegraph wire to get information
Bug is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in bug: B G U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bug:
0 words found using the letters in "Bug"