Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Bugs
The definition of bugs, the meaning of the word Bugs:
Is bugs a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - General term for any insect or similar creeping or crawling invertebrate
- n. - A fault or defect in a computer program, system, or machine
- n. - A small hidden microphone; for listening secretly
- n. - Insects with sucking mouthparts and forewings thickened and leathery at the base; usually show incomplete metamorphosis
- n. - A minute life form (especially a disease-causing bacterium); the term is not in technical use
- v. - Annoy persistently
- v. - Tap a telephone or telegraph wire to get information
Bugs is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in bugs: B G S U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bugs:
4 words found using the letters in "Bugs"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words