Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Bump
The definition of bump, the meaning of the word Bump:
Is bump a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A lump on the body caused by a blow
- n. - Something that bulges out or is protuberant or projects from its surroundings
- n. - An impact (as from a collision)
- v. - Knock against with force or violence
- v. - Come upon, as if by accident; meet with
- v. - Dance erotically or dance with the pelvis thrust forward
- v. - Assign to a lower position; reduce in rank
- v. - Remove or force from a position of dwelling previously occupied
Bump is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in bump: B M P U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bump:
6 words found using the letters in "Bump"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words