Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Bunk
The definition of bunk, the meaning of the word Bunk:
Is bunk a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A long trough for feeding cattle
- n. - A bed on a ship or train; usually in tiers
- n. - A rough bed (as at a campsite)
- n. - Unacceptable behavior (especially ludicrously false statements)
- n. - A message that seems to convey no meaning
- n. - Beds built one above the other
- v. - Avoid paying
- v. - Provide with a bunk
- v. - Flee; take to one's heels; cut and run
Bunk is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in bunk: B K N U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bunk:
4 words found using the letters in "Bunk"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words