Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Bunker
The definition of bunker, the meaning of the word Bunker:
Is bunker a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A hazard on a golf course
- n. - A large container for storing fuel
- n. - A fortification of earth; mostly or entirely below ground
- v. - Hit a golf ball into a bunker
- v. - Fill (a ship's bunker) with coal or oil
- v. - Transfer cargo from a ship to a warehouse
Bunker is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in bunker: B E K N R U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bunker:
36 words found using the letters in "Bunker"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words