Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Bush
The definition of bush, the meaning of the word Bush:
Is bush a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A low woody perennial plant usually having several major stems
- n. - A large wilderness area
- n. - Dense vegetation consisting of stunted trees or bushes
- n. - 43rd President of the United States; son of George Herbert Walker Bush (born in 1946)
- n. - United States electrical engineer who designed an early analogue computer and who led the scientific program of the United States during World War II (1890-1974)
- n. - Vice president under Reagan and 41st President of the United States (born in 1924)
- n. - Hair growing in the pubic area
- v. - Provide with a bushing
- adj. - Not of the highest quality or sophistication
Bush is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in bush: B H S U
1 Anagram of Bush
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bush:
7 words found using the letters in "Bush"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words