Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Cant
The definition of cant, the meaning of the word Cant:
Is cant a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Stock phrases that have become nonsense through endless repetition
- n. - A slope in the turn of a road or track; the outside is higher than the inside in order to reduce the effects of centrifugal force
- n. - A characteristic language of a particular group (as among thieves)
- n. - Insincere talk about religion or morals
- n. - Two surfaces meeting at an angle different from 90 degrees
- v. - Heel over
Cant is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in cant: A C N T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cant:
9 words found using the letters in "Cant"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words